Friday, June 1, 2012

Here we go again




If you are like me and can't seem to keep up with Jenelle and Gary's ever changing relationship status, get ready for another twist!!  As quickly as they renewed their love and got "engaged", it's over AGAIN.  It seems that Jenelle just can't trust Gary after his previous affair and lets face it, if you don't have trust, you have nothing.  And it looks as if Jenelle is even gone so far as to let that jealousy seep into her cash cow Teen Mom 2 cast.  Gary posted this comment on Chealsea Houska's twitter:


 I got bitched at yesterday for commenting on your hair comment.

That should make for an awkward reunion show!!  

Don't worry, I'm seeing a reunion with Keiffer in Jenelle's future, only to be followed by an explosive twitter rage breakup and then reunion with Gary.  Yes, I can see into the future......  Or can see the patterns between people who insist on living their life out on twitter and then insist on playing the victim card when the media attacks them.  

Personally, I think Jenelle has too much time on her hands.  I mean, I know tanning, going to the beach and working on her fitness at the gym are all very important, but believe it or not, regular people do all this AND work a 40-60 hour work week.  I think she needs to get a job and focus her attention elsewhere and not so much in finding her self worth in boys.......

No comments:

Post a Comment